CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Work

My work has become such a nasty, secretive, awful place and it wasn't always like that. It was an inspiring, happy motivated group but that's all gone. I have 4 girlfriends, in different departments that I'm clinging to, although one (luckily for her) is on maternity leave.

All 4 of us left can do little for each other, but just be there. An extra smile, a roll of the eyes, a giggle at the absurdity of it all. Two are applying for other jobs and we are cheering them on. It will be sad if they leave for those that are left, but freedom from this place is a goal of us all. For now it pays the bills but 'company loyalty' be damned, if we go, we'll take down the Bitch who now managers us. Live by the sword, die by it.

But for now I have 2 days away from it all

4 comments:

Shadow said...

dosn't sound like much fun at all! so yes, enjoy the weekend!

Jessica the Minx said...

Thanks love, I must admit Im enjoying it...hope you are too

MixMax said...

I had the same feeling last week at work. I love my work, but for a sudden moment I hated everything. I decided to be calm and not take things tense, it helped.

I am glad you are enjoying the weekend

Jessica the Minx said...

Sorry you had a rotten week at work Max but sounds like you handled it better than me, I will try your strategy...ta