CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Rain

I've just studied for 5 hours straight, my bed is covered with books and papers, notes, my cat lying amongs it all. Nothing makes sense anymore, Im so disorganised. I have the oil heater burning, the flats so cold.

I normally love winter, the rain. I suppose its good weather for studying really. I'm mopping around the house in one of Davids old woolen jumpers that he left here, long sox & a woolen hat.

Im too tired to cook, think I'll just wander down to the chippee if this rain ever lets up, or put some soup on to heat. Ive been sitting in the window now just watching leaves and sticks go down the gutter, funny how you can lose yourself in that & day dreams.

Another hours study and I'll give it a break and go visit everyone in cyber space...I just wish the exams would hurry up and be over

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah, you have a good dose of the winter blues. This too shall pass - as shall exams :-)

BTW, how was the chipper? I would kill for a good one to be in my local area (well within 20 km anyway).

Shadow said...

i think you have a lovely blog here!

Jessica the Minx said...

They were yum Mountaingirl, my little peice of decadence... well the only one I can afford..

Jessica the Minx said...

Why thank you Shadow... will drop by yours shortly...

Warm hugs I can handle Jesse... got your words and will email shortly ...

Anonymous said...

Cool I can't wait to hear from you.... :)

the rain, and the leaves and twiggs, I wonder how it would feel here in SD?


kisses and warm hugs baby