CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Fantasy

Would be to have you here when I awake, curled around me. To watch you sleep, your chest rising and falling softly. In that moment between dreams and life, to hear you breathing beside me.To kiss the salt of sleep from your eyes and lie with my cheek against the warmth of your skin. To do nothing but spend time with you. But tis only a fantasy, one that fills my mind in sleep. And I sigh as I awake and your not here, nor ever will be. Your in your own life far from mine, yet I miss you

8 comments:

MixMax said...

And I asking myself where have you been!!!

Robot Nine said...

Damn that's sexy! Happy T-Day.

Shadow said...

what a wonderful dream... don't give up on it!

Tabitha.Montgomery said...

I think that's a universal fantasy as a human..all we need is just one heart beating outside against the flesh of our own...very lovingly written.

Thanks for sharing.

Jessica the Minx said...

Ive been nowhere Max which is probably 1/2 the reason I wrote this. (sigh)

Was in a little sexi mood Robot... :)

Jessica the Minx said...

No its just a fantasy Shadow.. the man is with another and far away which is probably a good thing...

It is universal Tabitha, was just missing him last night, ta for your words...:)

MixMax said...

then welcome back, Minx, I am waiting for your second half of you to come back

Jessica the Minx said...

I dont understand Max?