CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Birth Order

What is your birth order and the birth order of your partner (if you have one)? Do you feel birth order influences your relationships (romantic and friendship)?

Make sure you leave a link to your answer in the comments section and link to the sites featured with the questions.

If you do answer on your blog, please spread the link love and link to:
Aud from Mom.Dad.ChatAbbey at Random Thoughts
Don’t forget to leave me a link in the comments to your response.
Have fun!

Hadnt really thought about this. Im an only girl, which could suggest I have a tendency to be spoilt. Yes Ive been known to stamp my foot in an arguement with my partner. I also realised I was terribly protected by my parents and didnt have a clue about what it takes to share ones life with someone, I mean the basics like budgetting, shopping, saving etc... kinda assumed they just all happened...lol

4 comments:

jiggins said...

I had thought about this recently..

I think about it now and then actually, but it came into my thoughts again recently.My partner and I are both Cancer's by astrological birth. She is a different sun sign, but we share a lot of the same qualities and reactions to emotional situations. I find it makes it a lot easier to clear things up if ever there is a misunderstanding on some level.. and emotionally we are linked.

I originally thought it would be difficult to be so close to someone that shared the same birth sign- but it has proven to be the best relationship I have ever had.

diver said...

That's cool and interesting Jiggins. I think I get it? Are you saying that your wife's Moon Sign is Cancer?

Jessica, I think in western families the 'only girl' does often get pampered ... she's usually the Little Princess. It's some Jungian archetype or something, parents can't help themselves. And nice for you, eh, yer majesty lol.

Shadow said...

mmm, lemme think....

i'm the youngest, so i guess a bit spoilt, tend to get away with a lot, which HAS carried over into my adult life.
hubby, in the middle of 6, always in competition with others and himself, out to prove himself...

Jessica the Minx said...

I'll have to leave you and jiggens to it Diver, I get lost on astrological things..:)

Oh thats so like my ex partner and I shadow... sorry I havnt been over, stuck on evening shifts but will be by tomorrow