CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happiness

Take three cords or strings of various, pleasing pastel colors perhaps pink, red, and green and braid them tightly together.


Firmly tie a knot near one end of the braid, thinking of your need for happiness.
Next, tie another knot, and another, until you have tied seven knots. Wear or carry the cord with you until you find happiness.


After that, keep the cord in a safe place, or give to one of the elements, burn and scatter the ashes in the ocean or in a stream.

I have this
cord, wound around my phone in my bag. Hope it works.

5 comments:

Shadow said...

i hope so too. gonna give it a shot. what's to loose....

Jessica the Minx said...

Smile, maybe its mind over matter Shadow, but I have been walking around with a little smile, let me know how you go...

Morgan said...

I've done that little spell before and it's a sweet one... just keep a clear focus and be really specific defining what you're asking for.

Jessica the Minx said...

Ah Morgan, there in lies the crux, what will bring happiness... I will have to ponder this more

I was going for your general run of the mill good day, smile

Anonymous said...

Happiness is whats inside Minx, to me happiness can just be knowing I am warm while the world is cold... You'll get there love...x