CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Indecision

My mind is in turmoil today. You justify your internal unrest by saying

'Its just a job'

but its 8 hours a day, 8 hours to endure, 8 hours to survive. Its a pay packet, a means to an end, a way out. It takes from your soul.

When do you say 'Enough!, this is not what my soul needs' when do you get off the treadmill. Worn down, slowly the essence of yourself is eroded.

by the decisions, the hidden agendas, the poison.

When do you take back control? When do you admit you have failed, pick up your scattered dreams, your pride and leave?

When do you stop being a slave to anothers toxic command.

4 comments:

MixMax said...

Not able to move on, because some people either don't have the courage, or the choice, the alternative.

Don't you agree?

Jessica the Minx said...

I think Mix Max what I lack is the courage... I would have options and alternatives if I explored them but not the courage & the fear of getting it wrong holds me back.

MixMax said...

if you would ask my opinion I would suggest that you take your time and think or plan for it well, but don't let it go out of hand or be late, if you know what I mean

Jessica the Minx said...

I would gladly like your opinion, and you are right, except for the time, that I dont have. A man who has advised me well in the past suggested a return to study so I can escape the chains of tedium...

but as you say the first step in that is planning...thank you for your thoughts