CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Knickers

My girlfriend is going for a job today and rang for some morale support.

Shes more than qualified for this so we were feeling pretty positive and we laughed and giggled at the potential questions and responses.

As I prepared to hang up, my last advice was 'Make sure you have your lucky knickers on' without skipping a beat she said 'Yep got that covered' which sent us in to conspiratorial giggles like school girls.

It made me think later 'Do all women have lucky knickers, if so what about men, what is there psychological suit of armour?'

Art:by `serpentinekiss

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely photo! lucky knickers are every pair that a guy can get into! love Tiff

Jessica the Minx said...

dont know bout that Tiff, some of my luckiest knickers have 'saved' me from men who dont deserve to be in them...ha ha

MixMax said...

Sorry, I got distracted by the legs, what were you saying?

david kramer said...

funny. At least I thought so.
DK

Jessica the Minx said...

Grin...cant remember myself (refocus) oh I was saying do men have lucky 'charms' for special occasions..

Jessica the Minx said...

Dont't encourage him David...laugh

diver said...

I have some heavy cotton all-aussie working man shirts that I wear like psych armour ... they have a military cut. When I roll up the sleeves I look buff and dangerous and younger men cower before me lol. It's a good feeling. All this talk of knickers is making me want to go out and take prisoners. Especially that photo. The moon is full today. I think am becoming feral :(

Jessica the Minx said...

Laugh, im trying to imagine a feral Diver..I know what you mean about your shirt though, I have one just for job interviews...mmmm its not that lucky though...

I love full moons, love to be able to see at night...i think they are beautiful

Unknown said...

Lucky knickers, lucky bra - a girl has gotta have all the luck she can muster sometimes lol

Jessica the Minx said...

Hearing what you are saying Mountaingirl...lol