CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Meditation

Artist's Comments


Oftentimes I fall into a state of constant stress and I get lost in it, like a whole other world where everything is absolute chaos and I can’t seem to break free from it; where, every time I try to, there is always something new to worry about. What I’ve become aware of, though, is that I’m able to stop that cycle. I now often turn to meditation – it’s the safe place away from all of that, like a shield. I can “get away” for some time, to a more peaceful place where I turn off my thoughts for a while, and I can come back to the stress with a clearer conscience, greater positive energy and the ability to deal with it more effectively. When it feels as though everything is falling to pieces all around over my head, meditation becomes my umbrella.

The Umbrella by *luminatii


5 comments:

diver said...

Nice thoughts and a delightful pic ... sorta fusion of Japanese landscape, Victorian wallpaper, and pen'n'ink. It's very original eh.

Jessica the Minx said...

It worked for me Diver...made me wonder what is my 'umbrella' I loved the way he pulled it together..

MixMax said...

I hope you are looking forward to this week!

how is work? ;)

Jessica the Minx said...

Even walking in positive, my work place is awful Max... just keep going and keep smiling

MixMax said...

nice to know that, Minx, keep on smiling, this will give you energy and help in keep you positive :)