CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Week Over

It's been a long week and Im so glad to have the weekend off, I need to get out and do something for myself. Not sure yet what, maybe a long bike ride, maybe just go to the park to feed ducks, would be nice to read something I want for a change rather than those I have to. ... I did discover something in this rain, my flat leaks :( I have two buckets and a dish catching water ... no wonder the rent was cheap but I can live with it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey little chick...sorry havnt been over for a while, been flat out with the Self Harm stuff. Did you get my email? will try and catch you later tonight on MSN... stay safe...x

Jessica the Minx said...

Hello there Jesse, sorry I havnt answered your email.. think Im coming down with a cold. Love the latest sculptures you featured... good luck with the art show, thinking of you...

Jessica the Minx said...

Sorry Abbey I checked and nothing there. Ill be on later tonight,going out for the afternoon... just ping me...

Anonymous said...

hi how are you?

have a great weekend, and stay in touch.

kisses