CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Parting

God I'm tired, I'm tired of responsibility, of being the only one. Of juggling bills, of working, every day is the same, wake up, work, sleep...fuck it all to hell ... Fake being happy, fake coping, fake life...at 14 we ran away, at 20 we talked of faking our own death, even then we wanted to escape, new starts, geographical ... running from ourselves...

Where is my little wolf pack, my out casts .... all but two are dead ...me and another

I met my husband at 14

whats it all for ...

I wait for the child to leave

That's all life is ... a succession of partings, some torn from you, others run, some outgrow you, some slowly drift I think thats the saddest.

Do you think you are secure, pull that blanket of smugness around you, we are all only dependent on ourselves ...

divorce, cancer, death do you think you are immune, we are born alone and die alone ...

0 comments: